Building Code and Fire Safety Consulting
- Pre-development compliance consulting and advice.
- Alternative cost effective design compliance identification.
- Authority liaison and consultation.
- Fire and smoke development analysis for egress.
- Assessment of active and passive fire systems and services.
- Appeals Board, Tribunal or Court advocacy and expert witness.
- Building code, fire safety, asset management and due diligence audits.
- Mandatory building inspections and advice during construction.
Building Approvals and Certification
- Issue of Buildings Permits and Certification for construction.
- Issue of Occupancy Permits, Certification upon completion of building work.
- Issue of Certificate of Compliance – Inspection for mandatory inspections.
- Pre-development reports and statements in relation to access compliance requirements.
- Audit of new and existing buildings to identify areas of non-compliance.
- Assessment of access provisions during design phase and identification of alternative design solutions.
- Issue of design and construction compliance statements.
Essential Safety Measures
- Identifying of building essential safety measures in accordance with relevant State and Territory requirements.
- Inspecting and testing of passive building elements.
- Organisation and supervision of active systems and services.
- Development of project specific building maintenance schedules.
- Annual Essential Safety Measures reports, statements and certification.